Thursday, May 26, 2011

We've been busy bees over here...
This week has been full of Harrison re-cooperating from being eaten alive by mosquitoes for ten days, getting poison ivy in several areas of his body, a serious sinus infection, and a pulled muscle in his back...Bear Grylls has got nothing on him. And now our grocery bill will most likely double because he is literally a bottomless pit, and eats constantly.  It's funny how easily I forget that...

Jack was also sick this week with a little cold but nothing slows that kid down.  We made it outside today for the first time this week only for him to play basketball in the rain and do some good puddle jumpin...probably wasn't the best thing for his runny nose, but he loved it.  

How I've avoided all the sickness between my boys throughout the past several weeks, I'll never know, but I'm giving credit to my prenatal vitamins.



And I've had such a blast photographing some cute families lately.  And Georgia is so green and gorgeous it makes it that much more fun to use it as a backdrop.  If you can stand the humidity, that is.



 

2 comments:

ailinh said...

These are all so gorgeous photos! And sending well wishes Harrison's and Jack's way!

Nate + Carlee said...

Hey, so I just read that you are going to Ft. Lewis. I grew up in that area! And my sister is a NICU nurse at the hospital at Ft. Lewis. Yay for Washington!