Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm in Love

I'm in love with 3 things:

1. My Husband
2. Chocolate
3. Photography

I just finished my last week of my photography class and i LOVED it!! Brooke really knows her stuff and I feel like I've learned so much from her! Here are some photos from my last week of "homework". Thanks to the future Mr. and Mrs. Vaughn for all of the help!! I told them I wanted to take pictures of a couple that was beautiful and in love and Matt said, "Well, Kim is beautiful and I'm in love so I think this will work." You guys are too cute :)





8 comments:

Mallory said...

I'm so impressed, Christine! Well done! What image editing software are you using?

Harrison and Christine said...

Edit? I didn't edit anything!! haha..yeah...its call "Lightroom" by Adobe

AngelaBeth said...

I looooove the one with their reflection in the train tracks! Awesome! Congrats on a successful shoot! You're getting to be a pro!

The Millers said...

Really great job! I love this new tready style engagement photos that people are doing. You got some great shots, and gorgeous backgrounds! What a fun hobby.

EvNic said...

So cute! You are quite the photographer! Maybe one day I will take pictures and have a camera like Christine ;) ps. they are such a cute couple!

Merrick said...

Holy cow, I'm totally impressed! These are amazing shots!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are awesome! Great job, I think you have a future in it!
-Lindsey

brittna said...

ooOoo Christine! I love the railroad pictures! good job - I love them