Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm glad I married Mr. Smith

-He is so good lookin 
-He opens all the sticky jars
-He motivates me to be better
-He lets me sleep in and gets up with Jack in the mornings
-He watches Gilmore Girls with me
-He can do more push-ups than I can count (true story.)
-He loves and wants to serve our country
-He is hard-working
-He loves his family and my family
-He says really ridiculous things when he's sleepy
-He is the best father and husband a girl could ask for
-He eats whatever I cook without complaint
-I really, really like him 
 The fall season was when Harrison and I met/fell in love/got engaged (yes, it was that quick) 3 years ago so I always feel very sentimental this time of year. And I'm not going to apologize for the mushy post, because this is my blog and I can say whatever I want :)

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

Gotta love those Smith boys!!! you two are such a cute couple.

:Brittany: said...

Christine! You are so funny! You don't need to apologize! I loved it! I'm so glad you are happy!! Love you!