Monday, June 22, 2009

New Toy

Jack got a new toy this weekend! I wasn't sure how he would like it, but he loves being able to stand up, and move around by himself.


I tried to put all of these pictures into some sort of collage like I've seen on so many of your blogs, but I can't figure it out. When I type it up, it looks exactly how I want, but then when I publish it, the layout looks completely different. Help, please?
Jack is 5 months old today.
I had one of those "my little baby is growing up so fast" moments!
I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

4 comments:

Brittany Shae said...

Happy 5 months old to our little boys!!

:Brittany: said...

Christine! Your baby is getting big! :) He is getting cuter and cuter!

John C said...

We have that exact same walker. All three kids have used and loved it. We are close to being all settled in at West Point.

TXlaps said...

you have to make your collage in another program (like paint) and then upload the finished product. Otherwise I think Flicker and picasa allow you to import slideshows...