Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The End in Sight

FINALLY, after 2 weeks, 2 colds, 4 visits at the doctor (yes, they had me bring him in 4 times), a nebulizer, and endless coughing and runny noses, Jack is almost completely healthy again. What a rough two weeks. It was awful seeing our little one so miserable. They still have us give him Albuterol with the nebulizer a few times a day, but he is SO much better, and should be 100% by the end of this week. (knock on wood).
Last Week:

This week:

I realize this is a little blurry, but you try to get a close up of a squirmy 6 week old, and let me know how it goes :)

3 comments:

EvNic said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him! I am glad he is feeling better :)

Liz's Blog said...

so glad baby is feeling better!

The Millers said...

He is just so adoreable! I bet that was tough dealing with a sick baby...seeing them not well, and crying A LOT must be hard...thats the part I don't look forward to someday, I think I would just end up crying with the baby. How is it being a mommy??