Friday, March 13, 2009

As of Lately...

After some Internet searching for a photography class, I found local photographer, Brooke Snow and I LOVED her work. I saw that she was offering a 4-week course that was starting this week, and I got so excited!! The wonderful Mr. Smith paid for the tuition as an early birthday present for me :) Last night was our first class and it was amazing :) I can tell that I'm going to be able learn so much from her. She teaches these classes monthly, and I know I've only had one class but I highly recommend her. Look at her blog on my side panel and see how good her stuff is :)

Jack is starting to smile in response to things, yay! It's so adorable. I'm still trying to catch him in action on video.

We had plans to move upstairs (from our current oh-so-cute basement apartment) in the fall, but unfortunately those plans have fallen through. Since we won't be in Provo in the summer, we are frantically searching to sign a contract for the fall before we leave in 6 weeks. If you know of any 2 bedroom apartments in Provo, PLEASE let me know :)

1 comment:

Merrick said...

That's so exciting about your photography class! I can't wait to see the photos you produce after learning from Brooke! Good luck!