Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A word from Jack

This weekend I took my very first road trip to Las Vegas to be with family and friends for my baby blessing. We had lots of fun!!

I hung out with my grandparents
(met g-pa Poulson for the first time!)
Here's my cousin Jacob
I'm so glad the Salways came all the way from Fresno to see us!!
This is Camden who is about 5 months older than me.

I spent lots of time with Aunt Lindsay
Dad gave me a bath
Then we took a nap
Sunday was my blessing. We loved having everyone there!!
Mom dressed me up in this outfit...
which I couldn't decide if I liked it or not...


Look how cute (and uncomfortable)
I look here with Mom and Dad
It was such a fun and exhausting weekend.
I miss my family that loves me so much but it's nice to be home!!


A word from Mom: Thanks to everyone for everything this weekend!! We loved coming home and seeing everyone, and we're glad baby Jack could meet more of his family!! We love you!!

6 comments:

Merrick said...

Such cute pictures!

wish I could have seen you last night...let's hang out sometime soon! Hope Jack is feeling better today!

EvNic said...

I love the pictures! So cute! Thank Jack for the comments for me :)

emily salway said...

Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Kim said...

Congratulations! Jack is such an adorable baby and I'm so happy for the two of you! You will be wonderful parents!

Emma said...

Come back soon!! Love Aunt Emma

Brittany Shae said...

Aw are you just LOVING life right now!! Skyler is only 12 hours older than Baby Jack so we can totally bounce baby advice back and forth!! Hope your getting lots of sleep! Kees Kees!