Thursday, April 29, 2010

Graduation

Last week Harrison graduated from BYU with a BA in Middle Eastern Studies/Arabic. Many people told me "...Husbands can't graduate without he helps of their wives...this is your graduation too..." So I found many opportunities to remind Harrison of that fact. However, he said if that was true, then he also delivered Jack when he was born. Sooo...

Last week Harrison graduated from BYU with a BA in Middle Eastern Studies/Arabic. I'm so proud of him!! He has worked so hard.



What is our plan now, you ask? Harrison will commission as an Officer in the United States Army and will become active duty this fall. Until then, he will be working in Provo for the Census Bureau and he has LDAC - Leadership Development Advanced Camp (I think...I'm slowly learning the Army has its own language) this summer at Ft. Lewis in Washington. LDAC is a fancy army acronym, that means he will be tested on his knowledge and skills he learned during ROTC. So from mid June-mid July Jack and I will be hanging out with the Poulson clan in Oregon.

No comments: