Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Apologies to Mickey D's

After taking Jack to the doctor this week, and explaining how Harrison and I were sick last week from food poisoning, she suggested that it probably wasn't food poisoning after all. But that there is a virus going around and it effects people differently. She said Harrison and I probably got the sickness that Jack had, except way worse, and we got over it faster than he did. But all is well again in the Smith home - everyone is healthy. and I'm sorry, McDonald's for blaming you for our sickness. I will continue to eat your chicken nuggets - although it may not be for awhile...

3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

haha, that's great!

Merrick said...

Haha -- AWESOME.

:Brittany: said...

Haha! One time I threw up one of those McGriddles(sp?) and I have never eaten there since! Except when I'm babysitting and the kids force me to go so they can play on the play place!! Love you!