Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I stacked, I whacked.

Here it is! 
I love it!
And yes, there are a few flowers thrown in there.
No boy of mine is gonna be too macho for a little floral.
And apparently I was in the sewing mood, because the day after I finished the quilt, I took this tutorial from a little webiste called Pinterest, and whipped this baby out:
I have a feeling I'll be much more modest when nursing this guy than with Jack.  The blanket over the shoulder technique just wasn't cuttin it.

7 comments:

Kim said...

I love this! Nice job!

Nicole said...

Cute and Cute!!! I love it!! You are going to have to teach me how you made that quilt!! And I LOVED my nursing cover with Wes :)

Call Commotion said...

I am loving that quilt! How did you make it??? Did you have a pattern or just make it up??

Katie said...

I feel like you whipped that out pretty fast.. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

You seriously have got to teach me how to make those blankets...they are absolutely adorable amazing!! You should def go into business.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

It looks great! I have been wanting to learn how to make a quilt for forever now. Maybe when I have a little one on the way!

April Rebecca said...

Yours is the only blog I read and I love it. Your quilt is beautiful. Little Jack looks so cute in his little undies. I love the pictures of your belly too. You will have to do that with each baby. Love and Miss you
Mom