Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged By Nicole

I am: Mary Christine Poulson Smith
I think: way too much.
I have: the best life.
I dislike: when the bottom of my jeans get wet in the rain.
I miss: my family.
I fear: any complications with our little boy.
I feel: so blessed.
I hear: our space heater.
I smell: the orange juice sitting next to me.
I crave: chocolate...constantly.
I cry: for no reason. I'm pregnant, remember?
I usually: can be found in sweat pants.
I search: ponder and pray.
I wonder: what our little boy will look like and when he will come!!
I regret: nothing.
I wish: Harrison didn't have to go to school, and I didn't have to work.
I love: My Hubby.
I care: about my friends and family.
I always: have something I should be doing, that I'm probably not...
I worry: about some things...who doesn't?
I am not: cleaning like I should be :)
I remember: the strangest things
I believe: the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I sing: in the car.
I don't always: want to go to work.
I write: with my right hand.
I win: when I play Harrison in Pass the Pigs. Ha!!
I lose: when I play Harrison in Monopoly. :(
I listen: to the radio.
I don't understand: how I got so lucky.
I can usually be found: at work, or home with the hubs.
I need: to go grocery shopping.
I forget: the names of new people I meet...I'm terrible!!
I am happy: when I'm doing the things that make me happy :)

I Tag: Merrick, Liz, and Brittany Dock...you're welcome :)

1 comment:

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

oh my gosh I didnt even know you were on here! Congrats on the little boy! They are so much fun! I could be totally content only having boys! but of course girls are great too! Hope you are doing and feeling well! Tell your parents hi for me!